When?

Most of us are trapped in the hustle and bustle world of the city life. We tend to retort to the phrase "Maybe Next Time" after seeing our friends, reading about it on the internet about the adventures we wish we did. Promised ourselves to do, but for so long a time hasn't done it.

Well my dear friends and readers, it's time to break free from the grasp of what we call reality. There's more to life than dimes and dollars or should I say cents and pesos. Let's go out there and discover.

I'm a realist. Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a bit of freedom to do things. Let's face it, once you're out the door it's like riding a cab. As if you can hear the meter running. So might as well save up a little and spend it to a more meaningful endeavor (and I don't mean going to the mall stuff).

It's time to say "HELLO WORLD!"

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Palawan Day 2

Waking up for the 2nd day with much anticipation on what's to come.  Time to prepare for the next leg of the trip.  After having our breakfast and doing some of the morning rituals, I still have time to walk around the vicinity of the rest house.  From the deck I can see the peak Mount Idunno (because I dunno the name) Mantalingajan if I'm not mistaken.  Kindly help me out on this.
Here's the view of the rest house...


Done with the snaps.  It's time to go!  To where?!  EL NIDO!!! From here, it's another two hour drive.  But I tell you, it's well worth it.  We arrived there about 9am and Uncle Nelson negotiated for the rental of the boat.  Normally they have a set tour with certain areas to visit.  I think they have 3 or 4 sets in all.  Our host customized a set for us (the advantage of knowing someone). We then proceeded to the beach and pay the local tourism ticket 50/head i think and loaded our stuff on to the boat and started our sail.  What I saw afterwards was beyond words.  Let the images explain it for me...










Crystal clear water, white sand beach, great sunny weather.  What more could you ask for?  Perfect for swimming.  Get some tan!  I've been to a lot of beaches and by par this is way up there.  Marine life is abundant.  They even nibble at my feet as I walk the shallow waters.  Good thing I'm not missing a toe.
After a tiring but fun and fulfilling swim, we docked at one of the white sand beach and setup a table for lunch.  While some prepare, others decided to take another dip.
Tagal naman! Gutom na ko.



Done with lunch and a bit of rest, we continued on to our journey.  We visited a small cave and several more small islands afterwards.  I took tons of pictures and would probably take me forever to post it all :)



 We ended the day and proceeded back to the rest house in Taytay for dinner a bit of merry making.

No comments:

Post a Comment